Sunday, November 16, 2008

My day of wet experiences.

My first wet experience started Friday night, when I went to bed it was raining. When I got up the next day it was all wet outside. Since my wife is so overwhelmed with her Nursing School I decided to be nice and cook breakfast for the family, after eating I decided to continue being nice and wash the dishes. My second wet experience, I was up to my elbows in dish water for 3 hours. I am probably the slowest dish washer who has ever washed dishes. While I was busy washing the dishes I looked out the window and saw my third wet experience, another form of water was in the air, snow! I hate winter, so this was disappointing to say the least. While I finished the dishes it continued to snow, at least the snow didn't stick to the ground. After I finished the dishes I realized that it was almost time for Lyndsey to go to her friends birthday party and I need to get a shower (my third wet experience). I had just enough time to shower and get dressed and we were out the door in the cold falling snow. When we got to the party I decided to stay and wait for her. This led to my fourth wet experience, this birthday party was a swimming party. I probably enjoyed this wet experience the most even if I didn't actually swim. I had my camera with me so I photographed the girls while they played in the pool. I will attach a photo at the end of the post. After the party we left to go home and when we got outside it wasn't snowing anymore but it was now raining. My fifth wet experience of the day. It wasn't just rain it was a cold rain, did I mention that I hate winter time? I would love to move to California or Australia or anywhere that is warm year round. Well that concludes my day of wet experiences, I thought it was kind of odd how no matter what i did it seemed to be affected by water in some form.

Photoman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photography Tips

Earthbound Light - Nature Photography from the Pacific Northwest and beyond by Bob Johnson

My favorite photographers in no special order.

  • Walker Evans
  • Todd Kuhns
  • Earl Pitman
  • Elliott Erwitt
  • Evelyn Cameron
  • Ansel Adams

My Favorite Authors in no specific order

  • Terry Goodkind
  • Corrie tenBoom
  • Christopher Paolini
  • Marcus Mullins
  • Frank Peretti
  • J.R.R. Tolkein
  • C.S. Lewis

My favorite books in no specific order

  • The Prayer of Jabez
  • Soda Pop
  • Peter's Wagon
  • Look, Theres a mouse in our house
  • Pippa Mouses House
  • The Hiding Place
  • The Inheretance Series (Eragon, Eldest, ?)
  • the Bible
  • Photographing Montana
  • The Chronicles of Narnia series
  • The Lord of the Rings trilogy
  • The Hobbit

Gary's Book Wish List

  • Silence and Solitude by Tom Murphy

What color of socks are more comfortable?

Welcome to Gary's Photo Blog

This is just a little hobby I have started. It is my goal to make a new post each day. Please feel free to sign up as a follower of this blog just below this message. Please check back often to see what I have added.

Thanks for visiting,

Gary - A.K.A. - Photoman

Friends of this blog

Abstract Art

Abstract Art
Clam bake

Muscle Car Madness

Muscle Car Madness
Majenta Fire